What are your candles made of?
- Pure soy wax and fragrance oil. That's it. No yucky paraffins or toxins. =)
Why soy wax?
- It's non-toxic
- Longest burn time of all waxes
- Creates no harmful by-products when burning
- Less likely to trigger allergies
- 100% biodegradable
How long will my candle burn for?
- 45-60 hours depending on how long your burn sessions are
- We recommend burning in 3-4 hour increments to extend the life of your candle
Are the scents super strong?
- Soy wax is less harsh on the nose due to its super clean burn, so your candle will have just enough fragrance without being annoyingly overpowering
- Our sweet/citrus scents tend to be the strongest of the bunch
- Book Fair is definitely the strongest candle-- it's very fragrant even if left unlit with the lid off. If sweet and strong is not your vibe, I'd opt for a warmer scent like Character Crush, Mood Reader, or Bookstagram
Why does my candle look rough/bumpy at the top after it's been burned?
- This is how you know you have a 100% soy candle! Pure soy wax will usually cool at an inconsistent rate, sometimes trapping air on the surface and cause a bumpy look
- It's totally normal and does not effect the performance of the candle =)
Why don't I smell the candle immediately after I light it?
- Pure soy candles need to melt all the way to the edges of the jar in order to start releasing their full fragrance!
- This is why it's super important to let your candle burn for at least 3-4 hours before extinguishing each time they are lit
- Size of the room is also a factor-- our candle size works best for smaller rooms such as an office, bedroom, or kitchen.